I’m more than a mental health coach and a trainer — having overcome depression, anxiety, and professional obstacles myself, I know the value of peace of mind and professional growth, which is why I made it my purpose to help YOU transform YOUR life the way I did to mine.
I am passionate about self-development, wellness, and helping people overcome obstacles, build resilience, and reach their potential. My life coaching and mental health expertise allow me to facilitate transformations to help my clients get out of their comfort zone and develop a much more powerful sense of their capabilities, with potentially life-changing results.
What I love:
coffee, reading, running, yoga, kickboxing, adventures, and movies.
Committing to a healthier lifestyle is just that – a commitment, and it’s a big one that will take a lot a dedication. My commitment is to provide you with authenticity, empathy, understanding, and full support.
Whether you’re an individual who needs guidance in your life, or a company that is looking to improve their employees' engagement and build a culture of well-being, I’d love to work with you!
The workplace environment can have a significant impact on an employee's mental well-being. Here are a few risk factors that can trigger that:
• Poor leadership and management
• Low to No participation in decision-making
• Limited emotional support for employees
• Inflexible working hours
• Lack of respect and recognition at work
• Ambiguous roles, tasks, and objectives
• Poor interpersonal bonds/team cohesion
• Workload (both excessive and insufficient)
My involvement in your corporate wellness strategy is as much or as little as you would like it to be. That means we can go from one-hour seminars to full training packages.
I provide online coaching and training support for your company. That goes from delivering seminars to customizing a well-being program for your company.
• Individual and group training sessions
• Empathetic management style
• Coping with Major Work-Life Changes
• Managing stress as a working parent during lock-down
• Leading your remote team with EI
Reach out to me and let's schedule a call to discuss the challenges you’re facing and I will work with you to develop the right approach.
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.The sessions typically cover six months to allow for a significant and sustainable behavioural change to occur. There is no "one size fits all" sessions or packages, but in general, it's one hour every two weeks one-one-one online session and they all follow a similar structure that includes:
• Goal clarification
• Probing questioning
• Exercises review and commitment
Few takeaways from the program:
• Development of new skills
• Better ways of implementing old skills
• Ability to take on new perspectives
• Ability to respond intentionally rather than impulsively